Process my donation on the 1st 15th of each month.
Send me a Bible? Benefits Preference Yes!
Enough for Today - Lamentations 3:22-24
I want to receive the Haven Partners monthly benefits. I understand that my tax-deductible donation will be reduced by the fair market value of all products received. No, thank you. Please do not send me any Haven Partner mailings or offers. I want my full donation to go to Haven.
Day 14: God is my portion
Charge my first gift today for the resource requested? Confirm Gift. Charter Founding Member since Free shipping.
- On The Fringe;
- The Lord is My Portion: Part 1!
- Underneath It All.
As we move patiently and wisely back into the ministry, we anticipate speaking to many of you personally. May God bless you and keep you now and forever more. May His presence and power be yours this very day. I write on behalf of my loving wife, who has cared for me so well and has shown me what it means to honor the Lord with our vows "in sickness and in health.
This article is provided as a ministry of Third Millennium Ministries Thirdmill. If you have a question about this article, please email our Theological Editor. Notifications include the title, author, and description of each article in the issue, as well as links directly to the articles. Like RPM itself, subscriptions are free. To subscribe to RPM , please select this link.
- Lilacs Doily Crochet Pattern;
- Twelve Upon A Time... July: Furly and Kurly Color the Flag, Bedside Story Collection Series.
- Summary: Voices of American Muslims: Review and Analysis of Linda Brandi Cateuras Book.
- A Friend in the Book Business: Writing and Publishing Tips from Bill O’Hanlon.
- The LORD is my PORTION.
- First Presbyterian Church, Jackson, Mississippi!
- McClairens Isle: The Reckless One: A Loveswept Classic Romance?
Give Donate Promote. All rights reserved.
The Lord Is my Portion, by John Newton | Poeticous: poems, essays, and short stories
Welcome to Come Fill Your Cup! We are so glad you stopped by.
- Resource Library;
- What Does it Mean When God Is Your Portion??
- The Lord My Portion;
- Barack Obama - the first African American US-President: The American Dream.
- The Great War: Walk in Hell.
Come Fill Your Cup is a group of Christian ladies dedicated to equipping women for study and service. We want to help you with that!
Our goal is to reach you in the midst of your busy day and give you encouragement, education, and fellowship as you strive to live the life God has laid before you. Our prayer is that we can help fill your cup so that you, in turn, can overflow to all those around you. So, as we like to say…come fill your cup, and let it overflow! Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.